Yield and Reliability
An important cost factor in manufacturing of electric and electronic devices is the number of working devices per process batch. Due to high complexity of production, there are a lot of influantial factors to this indicator. The number is also in mastered processes considerably below the maximum possible number and is called “yield”.
Working group Yield and Reliability (former working group Yield Management) was set up in 2011 and targets people that want to improve their production processes. Main emphasis is on exchange of methods (best practices) and information. Also initiation and implementation of joint projects, e.g. within material analysis, methods and tools, is possible.
WORKING GROUP LEADER
CONVANIT GmbH & Co. KG
+49 151 55 61 98 99
- Exchange of information and best practices
- networking between manufacturing companies
- Initiation and implementation of joint projects
- Knowledge and technology transfer
Target group of the working group
- Manufacturers of semiconductors, sensors, electronic devices and solar cells.
- quality managers
- ic designers
Added value of the working group
- increase of production quality
- improvements within yield and reliablity
- faster and more efficient development of new products