Patents – Law – Taxes
The working group “Patents – Law – Taxes” sees itself as an information and networking platform providing knowledge and helpful contacts on current topics in the fields of industrial property protection as well as law and taxes in general. In an open dialogue and exchange of experiences with and among the participants, concrete problems and questions of the area are processed, worked on and provided with suitable solutions.
As experts in their fields, corporate, tax and legal advisors offer knowledge in short technical and company-relevant keynote speeches during the working group events. From tax to contract and patent to commercial and employment law matters, a wide range of topics is covered. The contents conveyed in this way are finally deepened in open discussion rounds.
- Provision of information in areas relevant to members in the fields of patents, law and taxation
- Promote opportunity for exchange of experience among members on relevant topics
Target group of the working group
- Departmental management from the areas of purchasing, sales, legal, etc.
Added value of the working group
- Overview summary of current topics in the field.
- Direct and free contact with experts in their field
- Exchange of experience and best practices