Diversity & Inclusion
The working group “Diversity & Inclusion” offers a platform dedicated to C-levels, diversity, feel-good and HR managers of small, mid-sized and large companies, RTOs and other institutions. Silicon Saxony aims to support its members related to actual and future challenges within the area of diversity management.
The important issue of gender balancing is one, but not the only focus. Instead, a general knowledge and best-practice exchange takes place – whether on culture, ethnics, age, religious, gender, sexual orientation or inclusion aspects of diversity. Our members, supported by various presentations and short inputs, each time discuss clear topics extensively. Beside a varied information exchange, actice and open discussions are being encouraged.
- to create a sustainable platform for professional information and active experience exchange
- Raise awareness of the issue among members
- Create interfaces with relevant organizations/initiatives
Target group of the working group
- Human Resources
- Diversity Managers
- all people interested in diversity & inclusion
Added value of the working group
- Access to information on different dimensions of diversity & inclusion (gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, age, cultural/national origin, religion/belief).
- moderated exchange of experience and best practices from member companies
- Getting to know regional initiatives