staff acquisition and retention
The working group deals with co-creating concepts for employer branding, staff marketing and staff selection. The knowledge gained is being transferred to the member companies in hands-on projects. In workshops, a short initial theory part brings all participants to the same knowledge level.
The actual topic and the tasks to be dealt with are sent to to all participants already in advance. The task is jointly discussed and evaluated. Additionally, an open exchange related to the results takes place in the framework of collegial professional advice. After that, participants get the next task. Hence, within 5-7 workshops a full concept is being developed regarding a specific topic. This concept can be easily deployed in the companies.
- collegial exchange between HR staff members
- co-creation of concepts for staff acquisition and retention
- knowledge exchange
Target group of the working group
- HR staff
- HR leaders
- HR assistents
Added value of the working group
- Creating and improving concepts for staff acquisition and retention
- created concepts can easily be deployed at the company/institution
- intensive exchange with HR staff members of various companies/institutions on recent developments and topics
- collegial consultancy on created concepts