Why is it worth taking part?
SoDA Conference 2023 is not only an opportunity to broaden your industry knowledge, but also a unique chance to hold valuable meetings and exchange experiences with experts from all over the world. The topic of this year's conference is extremely up-to-date - we will discuss the dynamic development of AI, progressive digitalisation and global challenges that affect the development of the Polish technology market.
The legendary SoDA Conference stage will feature prominent experts, including keynote speakers:
- Edmond Cunningham of Cmaetron LLC, who has 30 years' experience as an expert and advisor in the IT industry in the UK and US.
- Michael Murray, CEO of Power Technology, an expert in the field of renewable energy with extensive experience in sales and management in the US technology market.
- Mikko Virtanen, representative of the Finnish consulting company Agileday, who will share his knowledge on running a global consulting business, software development and growth in Scandinavian markets.
During the conference, we will talk about, among other things:
- Shaping the future of the IT industry in Poland.
- Finding your way in times of crises and uncertainty.
- Using AI in practice.
- The future of the IT employee in the age of automation.
- Secrets of successful mergers and acquisitions.
- Expanding into the American, German and Nordic markets
The event will culminate with the SoDA Awards Gala, where, for the third time, IT industry awards will be presented to the best companies and projects in categories such as export revenue growth, innovative project or project that has had a positive social impact.